Marble was used in ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome as a structural material, mainly in temples and buildings. It was used in many of the Roman Colosseum’s columns, which were made of mixed basalt and marble. Even today, many Roman mosaics are made with stone, such as in Pompeii. However, it wasn’t until the Renaissance that marble found its way into interior design, largely due to the popularity of such artists as Michelangelo and Raphael. In the 18th century, England became one of the most prominent marble producers and designers. King George III was particularly fond of the stone, as it was also very resistant to weather. He reportedly had several marbles made into a lounge suit, which was one of his favorite places in the palace. Thus, using marbles in your bathroom is a great luxury you can have.
Marble bathroom interior design is not just about looking good or creating a beautiful setting for your bath and your shower. Marble bathroom design is an absolute necessity in every home rich in resources or has a family history that stretches far back in the past. Marble is often the most traditional material used in most historical European buildings, and your home’s bathroom should be no different. It is a true art and the world’s most popular decorative material, known for its high luster and durability. The benefits of marble bathroom interior design are endless. Moreover, choosing the right marble material for your bathroom is not as difficult as you might think. The trick is to first decide whether you want to select marble for your bathroom floors or your walls.
The properties of marble are ideal for interior design, as it has various advantages over its competitors. It is highly durable and resistant to many forms of water, therefore making it ideal for outdoor living spaces while being extremely versatile for all types of other spaces, such as bathrooms, kitchens, and living rooms. Marble is also easy to clean while still being a luxurious material, which gives many homeowners a sense of luxury in their homes. For those who are looking to take their bathroom interior design up a notch, you can check out the many designs that marble bathrooms areas provide. Thus below are some of the benefits of using marble in your bathroom.
- Creates the Sense of Luxury-If you are looking for a luxurious bathroom that can rival the one you see in high-end luxury hotels, you are sure to find something to your liking in a marble bathroom. Not only does marble provide the feeling of luxury, but it also makes the entire room look more spacious while at the same time giving it a very modern feel. It’s the reason why many luxury hotels and homeowners opt for marble for their bathrooms. Marble bathroom interior design is often used to add character and texture to any bathroom, but it can also be used to enhance the look of the bathtub and other bath accessories.
- Marble Eliminates the Gloomy Feeling in the Bathroom– When you have a look at marble bathrooms in magazines, you can see a lot of spacious marble baths and baths with built-in basins. This is great, but all of this stuff is usually done by professional designers, and it can be expensive. A marble bathroom design made by a dedicated homeowner, on the other hand, can also be truly wonderful. Moreover, it eliminates the gloomy feeling and enhances the atmosphere in your bathroom.
- Marble Flooring Adds Authenticity to Bathroom– The moment you decide on a marble bathroom interior design for your home, you will need to think about the flooring that will go in the room as well. If your home has a different theme for marble interior design, then you should choose a different color for your marble flooring. If the flooring of your bathroom is mainly white marble, for instance, then white marble flooring is the right choice for your bathroom flooring. A marble floor is also much easier to clean than other types of marble flooring, which is why people opt for marble flooring in their bathrooms. Marble bathroom design is quite popular at the moment, and it adds a lot of beauty and authenticity to your bathroom.
- Moisture Resistant and Strong Material-A marble bathroom interior design is extremely hard to destroy. The natural stone is naturally water-resistant, and it is also quite strong, so even when you have a massive amount of water pouring over the stone surface, the stone will not shatter. Natural stone does not stain as much as other materials, which is another reason why many homeowners prefer it over other materials that stain easily. Although marble is incredibly hard, it is also quite gentle. The stones are extremely beautiful and soothing to look at, which is another reason why many homeowners love the material. Marble, once cleaned properly, does not stain easily and can even be used in any home decor, as it has a unique character.
- Modern and Classical at the Same Time- If you are searching for a marble bathroom interior design, it is important to decide whether you want a marble bathroom design or a more modern look. Classical marble bathroom designs are striking and will add a unique touch to any modern bathroom design. However, modern marble bathroom designs feature practical features, such as bathtubs with three separate settings and a single-wall mosaic. Another thing that sets marble bathroom interior design apart from other materials is the light it casts. Marble has a certain color, and this color is perfect for your bathroom interior design. With this lighting, you can change the look and feel of your bathroom interior design.
Your bathroom is an important part of your house, and choosing a marble bathroom interior design is wise. After you take the time to look over the list of the best bathroom vanities, it is clear that marble bathroom interior designs are indeed one of the most popular choices in the market today. It is time for you to look at some of the best marble bathroom designs currently available for purchase.