People commonly use the portable document format as a standard file format (PDF). It preserves all of the formattings you used in your document. Variations in the software version can indeed cause changes in a file. In PDF, you can be confident that the material will still look the way you want it.
You may want to make improvements to your PDF files at some point. If it happens that you don’t have a version of it that you can edit, what will you do? Will you retype everything? Consider the possibilities! Today’s technology is so comprehensive that there’s got to be ways to get a direct editable copy of your file. Keep reading as we discuss different methods on how you can convert your PDF to Word now!
PDFBear’s Online File Converter
One of the simplest ways to achieve your aim is to use an online PDF to Word converter. Truth be told, countless websites will offer to convert your PDFs upon typing the words “pdf to word” on your browser’s search bar. When browsing for one online, keep in mind checking first and looking for reviews before committing to a specific site.
We recommend that you use PDFBear to manage your PDF files. It is capable of completing the task quickly and is entirely safe. Here’s a short guide for you to get started.
- Go to PDFBear’s website to get started.
- Choose the PDF you want to convert and upload from your laptop.
- The tool will search your PDF and extract the text.
- Allow time for the conversion to complete.
- If the conversion is complete, save and share your newly converted Word file.
The good news is that as long as you have a good Internet connection, you can use PDFBear from anywhere. Since it’s an online web service, it doesn’t require any special hardware requirements. It is not just fast, and its high quality is also assured. PDFBear is user-friendly, so you don’t have to worry if you’re not tech-savvy.
Other Ways You Can Use
Aside from PDFBear, there are other ways available that you can either use for free or pay for. You have to keep in mind that when choosing the right option, you get all the best features that you need.
1. Google Docs
You can use an online word processor like Google Docs to convert your PDF to Word. Other file types, such as PDF, are also supported. It’s even more remarkable because it’s completely online and free. This is why Google users refer to it as “Google PDF editor” and similar terms. Here’s how to use the service to convert your PDF to Word.
- Go to Google Docs and create a document.
- Use your Google account to log in.
- By clicking the file icon, you can upload your PDF file.
- Use Google Docs to open the file.
- Select file> Download > Microsoft Word from the File menu (DOCX).
However, Google Docs will only assist you with the text portion of your PDF conversion. If your document contains photos or pictures, PDFBear is way better because it can convert the file. You may also try other methods.
2. Adobe Acrobat
When it comes to Adobe Acrobat PDFs, this is a well-known name. It’s a piece of software specializing in working with files in the Portable Paper Format (PDF). Using this one to convert your file is, of course, acceptable. The high quality of the file is one advantage you will get from this. Here are some instructions for converting your PDF to Word if you have it on your machine.
- In Adobe Acrobat, open the file.
- Select Export PDF from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the DOCX (Microsoft Word) format.
- Click the Export button.
- After setting the file name and location, press Save.
One disadvantage of Adobe Acrobat is that it requires a premium fee to use its services. But if you will use it once, they offer a 7-day trial offer if you want to grab the advantage.
3. Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is one of the most suitable options in converting PDFs to Word files. If you have MS Word installed on your computer, you can convert right away. It eliminates the need to search for file conversion software. To successfully convert your file using MS Word, follow these steps.
- Go to the Microsoft Word program.
- Pick the PDF file you want to convert by going to file> Open.
- The program will then show a prompt asking you to confirm the operation.
- Check your editable file by clicking OK.
It’s essential to keep in mind that MS Word is not a free program. It is particularly convenient for those who purchased the product to use this one. You can, however, convert your files freely and directly after paying a subscription. You won’t have to do that if you use PDFBear.
PDF to Word Converters’ Advantages
Other advantages of directly converting your PDF to Word include avoiding the tedious task of retyping your entire text.
- It helps you save time and effort. You will save a lot of time by not having to retype the content.
- The formatting remains unchanged. You don’t have to redo any of the edits or coding.
- It’s easy to use. You don’t need technical knowledge to convert your files using these methods.
Many people use PDFs in numerous different settings, like work, school, business, and so on. That’s because PDF files are easy to share and access. Your web browser is capable of opening them. You can encrypt them as well. Simultaneously, PDFs preserve your work’s integrity.
You might have to make edits to your PDFs someday. To edit them, you may need to find third-party software to do so. If you want to edit everything more accessible, changing these PDFs to Word is, of course, inevitable. Fortunately, with the aid of technology and free PDF to Word converters, it’s now easier than ever. Visit PDFBear now and start your file conversion!