A white liquid called semen discharged through the penis is known as sperm leaking or semen leaking. The sperm leaks from the penis when men ejaculate during sex, and the components of ejaculation are sperms and semen. When the men ejaculate, there is more leakage of semen made by the prostate gland and seminal vesicles, and some amount of sperm is leaked with it.
If sperm leaks from the penis before or after sexual intercourse, there is no problem; it is normal. But if sperm leaks when it is not needed, like while sleeping at night, it is normal but can make you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. And How to stop sperm leakage while sleeping at night?
You can consult the best sexologist in Faridabad.
Reasons for Sperm Leakage
Sexual arousal- The leakage of sperm and semen is common when men are alone and gets excited and think about sex. Basically, during masturbation, men release sperm, and it is not any disorder. Premature ejaculation or delayed ejaculation every time can be a problem.
Many couples use a technique for birth control in which, during sexual intercourse, men remove their penis out of the woman’s vagina when it is ready to release sperm and then insert it again when sperm gets leaked. Couples can use condoms or birth-control pills instead of this technique because any partner can be exposed to sexually transmitted infection by using this technique.
Leakage while urinating
It is a condition in which the semen containing sperms enters into the urinary bladder instead of the penis. When you have sex, if sperms get left in the urethra, it enters the urinary bladder and comes out with urine. It can create a problem when the couple wants a pregnancy. You can get the consultation with the best sexologist in Gurgaon who can help you with these sperm leakage problems.
A prostate gland between the penis and bladder opens and closes the urethra to release sperms for ejaculation. It is a state in which the prostate gland becomes swollen and enlarged.
If there is any injury in your nervous system, there can be sperm leakage while sleeping. The weakness and injury in nerves can be due to any surgery in the brain, infections, or injury in the spine or brain. The nerve injury creates a problem for the reproductive organs to connect and communicate with the brain to keep control of the organs.
Because of the injury, there are more chances of sperm discharge while sleeping. The best sexologist in Faridabad and a neurologist help you create good communication between the organs and brain to stop sperms leakage at night while sleeping.
Wet dreams/ Nocturnal Emissions
When you feel sexually aroused while sleeping at night, it is called wet dreams or nocturnal emissions. It happens when you dream of sex with your partner or think of sex in your dreams, and it is most common in young men.
Methods to stop sperm leakage
If you consult and get medicines from an expert sexologist to cure the reasons responsible for sperm leakage, you will feel relaxed and satisfied while sleeping at night.
- To prevent sperm leakage, you can masturbate before sleeping to give satisfaction to yourself and avoid wet dreams.
- It will help if you take a nutritious and healthy diet to reduce the risk of prostatitis or prostate cancer and improve health.
- You can perform yoga and exercises daily for 15-20 minutes to keep your body fit, improve health, and reduce cancer risk.
- Consult the best sexologist in Gurgaon to discuss and get a cure for the sperm leakage issue.
- You should perform kegel exercises that can help to strengthen your pelvic muscles. Squeeze and tighten your anal muscles in the kegel exercise and hold it for 5-6 seconds. Then, release it and relax and perform this exercise every day to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- You can perform a bladder retraining technique. Overactive bladder can create the problem of sperm leakage while urinating. Try to avoid the intake of drinks containing caffeine such as soda, coffee, or tea. Try to avoid drinks that make the urinary bladder overactive and increase urination.
- You can take ayurvedic medicines to control your ejaculation while sleeping at night. The natural medicines will give strength to your reproductive organs and genital nerves. You can take some medicines such as Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Shilajit, and Gokshura.
- Maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle to improve and control your ejaculation process.
If you want to know how to stop sperm leakage while sleeping at night, you should read all the methods that will help to stop sperm leakage during sleeping, reduce embarrassment, and improve the ejaculation process. Also, consult a sexologist to get more guidance and solution to stop sperm and semen leakage at an unwanted time.