Are you thinking to fast track your career path with DevOps? Then learn the way to use DevOps to solve different challenges, increase agility, and improve reliability through DevOps Foundation Course. This course aims at enhancing your knowledge and skill-set as per the industry trends to help you bring development and operations together in organizations to reduce costs, time, and work faster. So, let’s have a look at what this course has to offer.
Overview of DevOps foundation course
The workshop on the DevOps Foundation course is delivered to the participants through PRISM which is an immersive platform of learning. The course is conducted through live sessions where you will have interactive sessions with your trainer. As the course is led by an experienced DevOps instructor who focuses on real-world challenges practical solutions, so it helps you to experience a varied range of activities, sessions, and discussions.
How to develop your DevOps skills?
This two-day foundation course helps you with learning the common practices of DevOps in the organization. Here you can discover the core principles that are behind DevOps to gain the skills for putting them into action. Understand how top businesses handle team performance, infrastructure automation, and organizational bottlenecks. You’ll have a fundamental grasp about DevOps teams’ business functions, the main ideas of Configuration Management, Iterative Development, validation, compliance, and the 3 Approaches after the course, and you’ll be able to offer worth in expanding DevOps for the company.
What do you get through the course?
- Live instructor-led training program for 16 hours.
- Earn 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) and 16 SEUs.
- DevOps Institutes course materials.
- Experiential learning through real-world projects.
- Activities and following different case studies.
- Exam assistance in depth.
Why get into the course?
By the year 2025, the DevOps industry is anticipated to expand worldwide at a 25 percent CAGR. Thus the importance of the course cannot be overstated. As per the recent survey done by the DevOps Trends Survey, respondents have shown a 99% positive influence on their company. By getting your skills developed with the DevOps Foundational Course you can increase your chances of employment over different industries starting from IT to healthcare, banking, e-commerce, and even finance, and more.
What do you learn?
- Ways how barriers can be removed using DevOps.
- Terminology and concepts of DevOps.
- Important principles of DevOps.
- Key practices of DevOps for development, operations, and testing.
How DevOps can help the company to innovate faster?
When operating and development teams collaborate, lead times are reduced, deployments are made more often and software is of superior value. By training the staff on DevOps, you can foster a culture of collective responsibility, rapid feedback, and openness. The ways you can innovate faster are:
- Give the staff the DevOps tools and knowledge they require to succeed.
- Integrate your professional growth with your company’s goals.
- Make use of immersive learning strategy learned from the recognized institute.
- Get in touch with bespoke corporate training sessions.
Who can attend the course?
- Application Developers
- Automation Architects
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
Prerequisites if any
- This course does not have any certain requirements.
- Anyone having an interest in learning more about DevOps as a movement, a culture, and a mindset that helps developers innovate quicker and high value for the customers and business will benefit much from this session.
Get yourself enrolled in the DevOps online foundation course to learn about many approaches to solving problems, improving dependability, and advancing your business.