With its surreal beauty, it’s no surprise that Mauritius is referred to as “paradise on earth.” The wonderful stretches of soft white sand beaches, situated between the glittering, turquoise Indian Ocean and lovely green rock walls, are renowned on this incredible island. If paradise is the aim, Mauritius is the place to be.
Mauritius is a beautiful Indian Ocean island nation known for its opulent resorts and beaches. You’ve come to the correct place if you’re seeking for the greatest luxury hotels and resorts in Mauritius. Mauritius tourism offers a variety of entertainment and sightseeing opportunities. Enjoy your vacation in Mauritius’ opulent and elegant resorts to make your trip to the island country even more unforgettable, and to better discover the island’s white sand beaches, abundant biodiversity, and colourful heritage. Mauritius’ premium resorts offer exceptional service and comfort.
MISCELLANEOUS LAND& SEA:
Mauritius, however it is Relaxation and elegance are ideally balanced with adventure and excitement on the island. Hike to breathtaking mountain vistas and waterfalls, and learn about the seven colours of the earth created by past volcanic activity. Not only that, but there’s also lush plant life and world-class snorkelling and diving. Swimming off the coast of one of the world’s most remote countries has its own special appeal. Discover reef-fringed lagoons, brilliant corals, patterned fish, and magnificent sea turtles while doing so. Prepare to explore this thrilling undersea realm.
On the other hand, nature is lush and dense on land. Discover enormous water lilies, lovely tree-lined walkways, tea plantation rolling green hills, and fresh papayas and pineapples. While coconuts drop from palm trees, gigantic tortoises graze nearby, and a rainbow breaks out over the bright ocean, gaze across lush fields. Such scenes can be found nowhere else on the planet, making it a world-class tourism destination and unquestionable ‘paradise.’
EMIRATES DESTINATION FLIGHT TO MAURITIUS
- When travelling to or from South Africa with minors, you must have a complete birth certificate for each passenger under the age of 18. If you don’t have a full birth certificate, you can download an alternate document.
- Unaccompanied minors between the ages of five and twelve are accompanied throughout their journey.
- Check your destination’s health recommendations and vaccination requirements.
- Your flight’s baggage allowance is determined by your class of travel and departure place. In Economy Class, journey in Africa customers can check two bags weighing up to 23kg each, while in First Class or Business Class, they can check two bags weighing up to 32kg each.
- Discount Code for Emirates Flights: 10% Off
- Use the coupon code “AUMCC17” during check-out to enjoy a flat 10% discount on your next domestic and international flight booked using the Emirates app/web. All you have to do is choose “Mastercard” as a payment method when purchasing your plane tickets
- Both new and existing users can benefit from this offer.
- The Emirates voucher listed above must be used at the time of check-out.
- There are no minimum cart value requirements.
- Check out the various offers available on your next Emirates ticket to save an additional 10% on your next flight.
Things to do in Maurities:
Explore the colored earth of chamarel–The Chamarel 7-colored earth is a spectacular sight and thing to do in Mauritius. Mauritius had active volcanoes many years ago, and as a result of the eruption, that area of the land is no longer fertile. When it doesn’t rain, the many hues really stand out.
Hike le morne brabant-Le Morne is a mountain on Mauritius’ southwestern tip. A large crucifix stands atop the peak as a testament to the mountain’s history. To flee their masters, slaves flung themselves down a 550-meter precipice. UNESCO designated Le Morne as a World Heritage Site in 2008.
Take a look at Port Louis-Mauritius’ capital is known for its beautiful French colonial architecture. Plan on spending the entire afternoon and evening here, mingling with the locals and capturing those perfect Instagram moments.As you make your way down to the Central Market, go along the Caudan Waterfront to check out the local stores and restaurants. I’d also suggest going to the Blue Penny Museum to understand more about the island’s culture and history.
Visit the beaches-Mauritius is bordered on all sides by beaches and a stunning coastline. It boasts world-famous wind and kite-surfing areas, as well as beaches for relaxing, snorkelling, and boat cruises.
Go for adventures at Heritage Nature Reserve on a Jeep Safari-
Aside from the white sand beaches, the Heritage Nature Reserve is known for its rugged emerald splendour. This area is known for its biodiversity, and a Jeep safari is the best way to learn about it.
Aside from its breathtaking natural beauty, the reserve is significant in Mauritian history. There’s a lot to learn about this place, which was formed by volcanic activity and has a complicated history.
Mauritius, an African island with a predominantly Hindu population who speak French, is unlike anywhere else on the continent. It’s one of the safest and most tourist-friendly places in Africa. Mauritius is a tropical paradise known for its dazzling beaches and world-class scuba diving. This is the spot imagine a place where you can completely disconnect and forget about the world while relaxing on a white sand beach.