Karnataka Bank, with its 9 years of service in the banking industry, always focus on giving its customers a smooth banking experience. It offers numerous facilities to individuals and businesses. The agricultural sector can avail much from this bank. There are many schemes launched by the bank such as “Kishan credit card scheme”, “KBL instant Agri Credit scheme”, KBL Agri Gold Scheme, Krishik Sarathi scheme, etc. Moreover, Karnataka bank also provides its customers with simple and effective ways to carry out various banking activities. With the advent of digital banking, customers can check their account balance through Internet banking, mobile banking apps, a phone call or message to Karnataka Bank balance check number. Let’s have a look at all of them in detail.
Balance check through Internet banking
For Karnataka Bank balance check through Internet Banking, follow the steps given below:
- Register for Internet Banking service. The process will be given later in this article.
- If you are registered, visit the Karnataka bank official website.
- Log into your account using your login credentials that is your User ID and password.
- Then, go to “Account Summary” section that is in the homepage.
- Tap on it, your account balance will be shown on the screen.
Registration for Internet banking service
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to the “Internet Banking” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “New User Registration” link.
- Enter your account details and personal information.
- Create your user ID and password.
- Complete the registration process and submit your details.
- When your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation or activation link or code on your registered email or mobile number.
- Activate your internet banking account by following the instructions given in the confirmation e-mail.
- Now, you can log in with your newly created user ID and password to access your Karnataka Bank internet banking services.
Through Mobile banking
For this option too, you have to register for mobile banking service. You can follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Download and install the Karnataka bank mobile banking app “KBL Mobile plus” from your App store.
- Open the app and log in by entering you PIN.
- After logging in, go to the “Check Balance” option in the app’s main menu.
- If you have more than one account linked to your profile, select the specific account for which you want to check the balance.
- After selecting the account, the app will display your Indian Bank account balance on your mobile screen.
Balance check through Balance check number
To check your account balance through ICICI balance check number, you can follow the step by step procedure below.
- Dial the Karnataka bank balance check number 1800 425 1445 from your registered mobile number.
- Select the language that you are comfortable with: English or Hindi.
- The IVR will give some instruction for you to follow and guide you throughout the process.
- After a short while, you will get a message containing your account balance.
Some banks like UCO bank has a feature which enables its customer to check their balance through WhatsApp. For UCO. Simply save the UCO bank balance check number 8334001234 in your phone’s contacts. Then, send a WhatsApp message with “Hi” to this saved number. Your most recent UCO Bank account balance will be provided within this chat conversation.
Below is the list of some other major banks’ balance check number
|Bank of Baroda||08468001111|
|Bank of Maharashtra||09222281818|
|Bank of India||09015135135|
|Canara Bank||09015483483, 09015734734, 09015613613|
|Central Bank of India||09555244442, 09555144441|
|Corporation Bank||09268892688, 09289792897|
|Dena Bank||09289356677, 09278656677|
Karnataka Bank Balance check through SMS
Do you know you can also check your account balance through SMS service. With this service, not only you can check your account balance but also you get to know the details of your last 5 transactions with mini statement. The following is the steps for Karnataka balance check by SMS:
- Compose a message writing, “BAL<space><Account Number/Account Nick Name>”
- Send it to 9880654321.
- You Karnataka bank account balance will be sent to your registered mobile number.
For mobile number registration, follow these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka bank.
- Log in to the Bank’s internet banking account using your User ID and Password.
- Go to your profile section and click the link “update mobile number” and enter your new mobile number.
- The system will send you a One-Time Password (OTP) to the mobile number entered.
- Once the process is completed , your new mobile number will be registered with the bank.
- Go to your nearest Karnataka Bank branch along with your original photo identification, such as your Aadhar card, passport, or driver’s license or any other government issued identity card.
- Ask the bank staff for the “Mobile Number Update Form.” They will provide you with this form.
- Complete the form with all required details such as you name, address, account number and the mobile number you want to register.
- After filling out the form, submit it to the bank staff. They will verify your details.
- The bank will ask you to show your original identification document for verification. This will ensure that the registration is genuine and authorised.
- After the bank approves your application, you will receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.
You can also register your mobile number with mobile banking. You have to download and install the bank’s Mobile Banking App “KBL Mobile plus” from your device’s app store. Then, open the app and log in using your User ID and Password or set up your mobile banking if you haven’t already. In the app’s menu or settings, look for the “Update Mobile Number” or “Change Contact Details” option. Enter the mobile number you wish to register and verify it. The app will send you an OTP to your mobile number that has been entered. Once verified, your new mobile number will be registered with the Bank.
Karnataka bank balance check through UPI services
- Download and install any UPI app from your device’s app store. Some common apps in use are GooglePay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc.
- Set up the App and link your bank account with the app. You can link more than one account.
- Once your account is linked, you can go to the app and scroll. You will find an option, “balance check”.
- Tap on it and your account balance will be shown on the screen of the app.