Sic Bo is an ancient gambling game originating in China and has been very popular in Asia. The game spread around the world and is now played at all online casinos. Sic Bo is a game of chance where you have to predict the outcome of the role of the three dice and place a wager on it. The game has a set table with all the bets on it and you need to place a wager on these slots depending on your choice.
Although Sic Bo Online is an entertaining game, the house edges are not conducive to winning big bets. The lowest house edge is around 2.78%, whereas the highest ranges from 29% up to 94%, depending on betting options and the paytable. However, if you follow these tips and advice, it could help you win online Sic Bo.
Strategies & Tips
- Learn the rules of the game before you start placing wagers at casinos. Understand all the betting options and odds of the bets to maximize your returns. The main bets to be placed are:
- Small-Big Bets. These bets are the safest bets and best for beginners. The payout for the bet is 1:1 and has a low house edge of 2.78%.
- Combination Bets. Here you choose a combination of numbers giving you better odds at winning.
- High bets or three of a kind. These bets come with odds of 180 to 1 if you win.
- Play the game slowly as betting smaller amounts will let you play longer and increase your chances of winning.
- Try placing a bet on the single number bets as they offer long-term results. However, the odds payable on single number bets are 1 to 1, but the actual odds of the number getting rolled is just 16.67% as each dice is rolled separately.
- Choose good, trusted, and reputable casinos to play in and play a few free or demo games to gain a bit of experience at the game.
Best Sic Bo Bets
The best bets in the game are the small and large bets. A Small bet is the total value of all three dice ranging between 4 and 10. The Large bet is the total value of three dice between 11 and 17
What is important to note is that, if you roll a three of a kind, it doesn’t fall in either the big or small bet option and you will lose your bet. Since the chances of rolling a three of a kind are rare, this bet has a low house edge and pays 1:1. If you have a big bankroll and looking to just have fun, then combination bets are a lot more exciting to play.
While some of these strategies might help you figure the game out, ultimately winning at Sic Bo is a matter of luck.
4dailylife.com One can know everything that is very important for our daily life