We can attain personal and professional success when we accept everything life has to offer. Surrounding ourselves with love is one method to do this.
Love for one’s romantic partner, love for one’s family and friends, and love for living life to the fullest are all examples of love. It’s simple to discover purpose in our daily acts when we establish our goals to focus on what’s genuinely essential. These love and motivational quotes can express how you feel into words, whether it’s a message for a special someone’s Valentine’s card, a sentiment to add to your proposal idea, quotes for your anniversary, or adding a unique sentiment for a Mother’s Day card.
- “You have to dance like no one is looking, love as you’ll never be wounded, sing as if no one is listening, and live as if it were heaven on earth.”- Purkey, William W.
- “Darkness will not drive out darkness; only light can so. Hate will not be able to drive out hatred; only love will be able to do so.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Age does not protect you from love, but love does shield you from age to some extent.” -Jeanne Moreau.
- “Love never fades away. It will flow back and soothe and purify the heart if it is not reciprocated.” -Washington Irving is a famous author.
- “The first gift is life, the second is love, and the third is understanding.” -Marge Piercy.
- “When you love, you never lose. When you hold back, you always lose.” -Barbara De “It’s a very old human urge to have someone wonder where you are when you don’t return home at night.” -Margaret Mead.
- “When we’re in love, we’re at our most alive.” -From John Updike’s novel.
- “The absence of her bothers me more than the presence of others.” -Edward Thomas.
- “You grow to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, not by finding the ideal person.” -Keen Sam.
- “Sexiness fades with time, and beauty goes with it, but being married to a man who makes you laugh every day is a wonderful gift.” -Joanne Woodward.
- “Every heart sings an unfinished melody until another heart responds with a whisper. Those who want to sing will always be able to find one. Everyone becomes a poet when they are touched by a lover.” – Plato.
- “When we want to believe something, we suddenly notice all the evidence for it and lose sight of the evidence against it. Love can blind us at times, but it can also open our eyes.” -George Bernard Shaw.
- “Love is the state in which another person’s pleasure is crucial to your own.” Robert Heinlein.
- “If you have it, Love, you don’t need anything else, and if you don’t, it doesn’t matter what else you have.” – Barrie, James M.
- “It is because of you that I understand what love is.”- Herman Hesse.
- “Love is a musicalized friendship.” -Campbell, Joseph.
“What we love shapes and forms who we are.” – Goethe, Johann Wolfgang