The Microsoft AZ-900 exam measures the candidates’ basic knowledge of four subject areas, including the following:
- Explaining the concepts of Cloud (20-25%)
- Describing the core services of Azure (15-20%)
- Defining the management tools and core solutions of Azure (10-15%)
- Detailing the features of network security and general security (10-15%)
- Specifying the features of identity, privacy, compliance, and governance (20-25%)
- Defining cost management and SLAs of Azure (10-15%)
The ExamSnap applicants who pass this test will be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification. Those individuals who are new to the world of Microsoft Azure can begin their journey from here. After that, they can pursue the associate- and expert-level Azure certificates.
General Overview of Microsoft AZ-900 Exam
The ExamSnap is aimed at the new professionals in the field of Azure. It is recommended for the non-technical individuals who want to break into the IT field, especially into Microsoft Azure. Those candidates who have a position in the field of marketing, purchasing, and sales and want to certify their Cloud-based skills and knowledge can launch their Azure career with the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals test.
This certification exam contains 40-60 questions. The students can choose the preferred language in which they want to take the test. Microsoft AZ-900 is available in many languages, including English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. However, before they can schedule the exam, they have to register with Pearson VUE and pay the fee of $99.
Preparation Tips for Microsoft AZ-900 Exam
There is a high possibility that ExamSnap Microsoft AZ-900 is the first technical exam that you will be attempting. That is why it is normal to feel anxious. However, with the right preparation process, you can gain confidence in your test-taking skills. To help with your training phase, we will share some basic tips that will make your study very effective.
- First of all, understand the exam objectives. Do not go straight to prep resources until you are sure that you understand the details of the domains covered in the content of the test. Thus, it is recommended to observe the exam blueprint and review each aspect of the topics and subtopics.
- Start your preparation process with the official learning paths on the Microsoft website. This vendor offers the candidates different resources to help them with their preparation. You can find these training courses and study modules on the official webpage.
- Take the instructor-led training course if you can. This option will give you complete access to professional insights into the domains of the exam content.
- Use the official practice test and third-party exam dumps. You should evaluate your preparation level before taking Microsoft AZ-900. To get started, work through the official practice test and then proceed to use dumps to get real insights into the possible questions that will be administered during your exam.
With these four tips, you can prepare for your exam and ace it at the first attempt. After cracking ExamSnap and earning your Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification, you can advance your career level and take a perspective position with a higher salary.