Window air conditioners are a great way to cool a room. They allow you to install them in any window, and they can be moved around your home as needed. The best part is that they are affordable and easy to install yourself.
The best window air conditioner come in all shapes and sizes, so you can match the size of your window. They also come with different features, such as timers, remote controls, sleep modes, and even dehumidifiers. These units are very good at cooling down rooms quickly because they have an internal fan that blows cold air into the room from outside through the window venting holes, which creates an invisible barrier between warm indoor air and cool outdoor air, thus helping you achieve comfortable temperatures when it’s hot outside without having to run an expensive central air conditioning system all day long.
Size of Windows Air Conditioner
Window air conditioners come in different sizes ranging from 13 inches wide by 19 inches high up to 18 inches wide by 24 inches high depending on how much square footage each room needs cooled down at one time before shutting off automatically until the next use cycle begins again without having to worry about turning it off manually every time you leave the room like with portable AC units since these smaller models only draw about 400 watts of electricity, which is about half of the power that larger window units draw in order to keep a room cool enough for comfortable use.
Along with that, window air conditioner spare parts are easily available in India as it is a very common type of air conditioner used in Indian homes.
How to do maintenance of a window ac?
It’s important to maintain your window air conditioner properly so that it works efficiently and effectively. Here are some tips to help you do so:
- Clean the coils of the unit regularly with a soft brush or vacuum. This will help remove any dust or other debris that may be clogging them up.
- Check your filter on a monthly basis and replace it when necessary (usually once every 3 months). If you have a central air filter, make sure it’s clean as well.
- Call an HVAC professional if your unit is making strange noises, leaking water, or blowing hot air when it should be cold—these are signs of potential problems with the system itself and should not be ignored!
Top 5 Windows Air Conditioners In India
- Carrier Estrella CX 12K 3 Star Window AC with Dust Filter
- Daikin FTKC50QVM-P
- Hitachi RSB645AP1E1
- Godrej ISHET125M
- LG KA-12CU1TXXC
Maintaince cycle of windows Ac
The maintenance cycle of a window air conditioner should be done regularly to keep the unit running efficiently. The average lifespan of an air conditioner is about 15 years, but this can vary depending on how well it was maintained during its lifetime.
The basic components that make up a window air conditioner include the following:
– A compressor: This part pumps refrigerant through coils that are cooled by freon to create cold air. It also circulates the refrigerant throughout the system, which allows it to absorb heat from inside your home and release it outside through vents in the back of the unit.
– An evaporator: This is where liquid refrigerant absorbs heat from inside your home and becomes gas. It then passes into the compressor for compression and cooling before being released into the room again as cold air.
– A condenser: This part captures heat from outside air using a fan before sending it back outside through vents in front of your house or apartment building via pipes connected to an outdoor condensing unit (OCU).
In a nutshell, if you want your air conditioner to work for years then ensure the cleanliness and time0totime service.