Black saree is one of the popular ensembles for wedding functions. Thanks to the chic style and sophistication it adds to one’s style. Contrary to traditional colours like red and gold, black is a chic style perfect for bridesmaids. Black party wear sarees help to attain that versatile and trendy look which is perfect for any wedding. However, be very vigilant when it comes to choosing the fabric and pattern for the black colour saree party wear. In this article, we will explore the advantages and styling option for a black saree for a party.
please Visit here for all about banarasi silk saree
Advantages of wearing a black saree to a wedding party
Opting for a black saree for a party is considered a surreal and versatile choice for the wedding party. There are several advantages of wearing a black saree for a function and here are some of them:
- Black is a universally flattering colour. It suits every body type and skin tone which makes it a perfect choice. The black colour creates a visual illusion that makes one appear slim and tall
- Black colour is connected with boldness and confidence. Wearing a black saree at a party makes you stand unique and helps to create an elegant look
- A black saree is considered to be a modern and stylish alternative to traditional colours like gold, red and pink. You can opt for a black chiffon or organza saree to create a contemporary look
- Black sarees create a poised backdrop for accessories. You can complement its black colour with shiny jewellery pieces. However, analyse the fabric and pattern of the saree before choosing any jewellery design to look sophisticated
- Black sarees are very versatile and thus can blend with any of the wedding party themes. You can elegantly carry it to a formal, or informal wedding theme easily
How to Choose a Black Party Wear Saree?
Choosing a black party wear saree is a daunting task due to the plethora of options available. However, be very vigilant when it comes to the occasion, fabric, colour and design to pick the perfect black saree for your body type.
Dress for the occasion is rightly being said for a black saree. There are a plethora of patterns to choose hence it is advisable to consider the occasion for which you want the saree. If you want it for a school farewell party then go for a black chiffon or organza saree. Whereas, for a festive or traditional occasion, a black silk saree with intricate embroidery or embellishments does wonders.
Choose the fabric of the saree considering the weather and your body type. For summers, light fabrics like cotton, linen and chiffon are perfect. Whereas, for colder weather go for a silk or velvet saree.
Black is a versatile colour that can be paired with a variety of colours and designs. Choose a black saree with subtle prints or embroidery, or opt for a bold and bright colour for the blouse or border to add some contrast and interest.
The blouse is an important part of the saree ensemble. Choose a blouse that complements the saree and adds some interest to your look. You can opt for a sleeveless blouse, a full-sleeved blouse, or a halter-neck blouse, depending on your personal style and comfort.
Pair your black saree with statement jewellery and a clutch that complements the saree. You can choose accessories in gold, silver, or diamond to complete your look.
Ultimately, the saree you choose should reflect your personal style and make you feel confident and comfortable. Experiment with different styles and designs to find the perfect black saree that suits your taste and personality.
How to Style a Black Saree for Wedding Party
A black saree is a timeless and elegant choice for a wedding party due to its surreal appearance. Here are some styling tips following which you can make your saree look distinct.
- Opt for a black saree made of luxurious fabric like silk, chiffon, georgette, or velvet. These fabrics drape well around any body type and help to get that glam vibe
- Black and bling go hand in hand! Accessorise your black saree with sparkling jewellery or intricate pattern broch to make it look appealing. You can also choose a saree with embellishments such as sequins, beads, or embroidery to glamorise your look.
- Choose jewellery that complements the design of your saree. You can opt for dangler, chandbali earrings, hops, bangles or statement necklaces as well
- Try different hairstyles that complement your black saree. You can opt for a classic bun, a messy bun, or a half-up, the half-down hairstyle depending on the occasion and your persona. Adding some chunky hair accessories like a floral bun or crystal clips will add the required charm to your look
- Finally, go for a comfortable pair of heels that helps to adjust your black saree. Gold, silver or black heel works perfectly with a black party wear saree
If you are looking for some exquisite black sarees then do check out the latest collection of Aachho. Discover the latest trends in ethnic fashion and shop for the perfect outfit.
- Is a black saree good for wedding?
Ans. Yes, a black saree with intricate stonework or embellishment is perfect for a wedding function.
- Which colour saree is perfect for a bridesmaid?
Ans. You can opt for a black sequins-based saree or a hand painted organza saree if you are a bridesmaid.
- How can I style my black saree for a party?
Ans. You can style your black saree for a party by draping it correctly and doing a trendy hair hairstyle.
- What are the most popular black saree fabrics?
Ans. Chiffon, Georgette, and silk are the most popular black saree fabrics.