The game show Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) is the most-watched game show in television history. When you wish to register for Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) but are unsure how to do so, you need first to understand that KBC was a pioneer in the Indian TV business. It is, without a doubt, India’s biggest famous program, in which individuals across all sorts of backgrounds may compete for cash rewards as per their degree of completion. KBC has become among the biggest fan-favorite programs in the country throughout the years.
The broadcast is anchored by Indian heartthrob Amitabh Bachhan, whose tone and general charisma have helped the program become a major hit with the Indian public.
If you are considering taking part in the game, one of several things you could do would be to follow KBC on a daily basis and take notice of the kind of questionnaire given. When viewers are seeking to sign up for Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), you need to pay special attention to the questions they are asked. The questions can then be answered by SMS, the SonyLIV website/app, or IVR. Read more about KBC Official Website.
Registration For The Kbc Can Be Done Through The Sonyliv Website/App.
- To begin, go to the SonyLIV website/app and sign in.
- Select Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) from the drop-down menu.
- The registration questions will be revealed as a result of this.
- You must respond to the question.
- You will find a page on which you will have to fill up your information.
- Once you have finished filling out the forms, click enter.
- You will get a notification that reads “Thanks for finishing your KBC registration” when you finish the processes outlined above.
Sms Registration For Kaun Banega Crorepati
You may also enroll in the Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) program by SMS. On some days, Amitabh Bachhan will reveal the questionnaire on the show Kaun Banega Crorepati program at 9 pm. With the exception of JIO phones, the fee of delivering an SMS is Rs 3.00. You have a certain amount of time to respond to questions.
Users in the designated circles of Airtel, BSNL, IDEA, Jio, and Vodafone are free to transmit the answers to the verification question via Text message to 0019188444479.
Consider the following scenario: Whether you are twenty years old, a woman, and you just want to pick selection A as your response for the quiz, the wording of your answer should be as follows:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a process of registering for KBC.
- You must phone 0019188444474, and thereafter 01 (for A), 02 ( for B ), 03 ( for C ), 04 ( for D) to submit your KBC response through IVR
- With IVR (Interactive Voice Response), you will also be questioned if you want Hindi or English as a language choice.
- You will also have to provide your age, which you will have to key in.
- The call will be ended with a “thanks” message or a replaying option.